There are THREE ways you can get this packet:
ONE: Join the Kitchenettes and order it as a team member for less than cost at just $13. There is a PayPal link on the Facebook Group and coming in your email. CLICK HERE to join my Stampin’ Up! Team.
TWO: Place an order of $97.50 or more using the Host Code: 2PRPGJQA and I will send it to you for FREE. Be sure that you check your mailing address of record with Stampin’ Up! because I will just automatically send the packet to your mailing address. CLICK HERE to place your Stampin’ Up! order.
THREE: Order the packet for $30.95, While Supplies Last. CLICK HERE buy the packet.
The Fitting Florets Make n Take Packet will be on the blog November 2, November 3 and November 4. Optional make n take packets include:
- 12 – 6 x 6″ sheets of Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper.
- Card kits containing all the cardstock pieces you need for a fancy fold and TWO standard cards and a treat package – we die cut and punch lots for you.
- three Basic White envelopes
- about 2-1/2 yards of White Seam Binding Ribbon
- 15 pieces of Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls
That’s everything you need to make and take some elegant Christmas cards with envelopes, a treat package!
I just love how this series turned out and I hope you do too. See you tomorrow with a fun treat pocket.
Thank you for stopping by today.