It’s Stamp a Stack TIME!! Whoop! I think this is my favorite part of my job. I love to make these card classes. They are fun to design and when I am done I have a DOUBLE stack of cards. I do one full set at design and a second full set when I make the video. When I am done, I have lots and lots of beautiful cards and had a great time doing the class.
Class packets are optional and available in the Kitchen Table Stamper Store while supplies last. CLICK HERE to see what class packets are available.
The Hello Ladybug Stamp a Stack will be on the blog May 2 through May 4. Optional class packets include:
- 12 – 6 x 6″ sheets of the no longer available Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper.
- Card kits containing all the cardstock pieces you need for eight cards – we die cut and punch lots for you.
- eight Basic White envelopes
- about 2-1/2 yards of Black & White Gingham Ribbon
- Half a pack, 30 pieces, of Loose Flower Flourishes
That’s everything you need to make eight light and happy cards with envelopes and extra to play!
Today is the first of three Hello Ladybug Stamp a Stack cards. We are using Wonder Recipe #12 for this stack. We will cut three sheets of retired Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper and make eight cards!
Let’s get crafting! We have a whole stack of cards to make! Thank you for stopping by today!