Come join us for FUN with PARTS and PIECES in the Kitchen Table Stamper Craft Social. The goal is to make three cards featuring the same stamp set using only the parts and pieces listed in the challenge.
I really loved the process of making my cards featuring the Sweetest Cherries Bundle and the 6 x 6″ 2022-24 In Color Designer Series Paper . Stampin’ Up! knew what they were doing releasing Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party with the cherries!
The rules for the game are pretty simple.
- Feature one stamp set, you can use others to support your design. I featured Sweetest Cherries stamp set.
- Use only the cardstock and designer series paper pieces listed in the challenge thread. You can not add anymore paper pieces. I used Basic Black and Basic White Cardstock and 2022-24 In Color Designer Series Paper .
- You may cut the designer series paper and cardstock pieces and/or use both sides of the designer series papers.
- Add any embellishments that you want to add. I used: Black & White Gingham Ribbon, and 2022-24 In Color Matte Dots.
- Of course, use primarily your Stampin’ Up! supplies. And please do not promote yourself or other demonstrators.
- Share your cards in the Craft Social. We love to see your creativity.