- Die cut the Bermuda Petite Polka Dot Cardstock using the second largest die from Nestabilities Standard Circles Small Die set. Glue it on the Kraft A1 card base, it will over lap the bottom and left sides. Trim the circle to the size of the card.
- Using a Signo White Gel Pen freehand the double line border around the card.
- Stamp the bear from A Muse Studio Friends Fur-ever on Cocoa and Kraft Cardstock. Cut the bear from Cocoa and the muzzle from Kraft. Glue the Kraft muzzle on the Cocoa bear. Add the bear to card front with foam adhesive.
- Stamp thought bubble from A Muse Studio Sending My Love on Sugar Cardstock. Trim out and adhere with foam adhesive.
- Cut A Muse Studio Bubblegum Felt with Heart Trio Die, make two of the smallest hearts. Adhere one heart in the thought bubble with a small glue dot.
- INSIDE CARD: Stamp “bear hugs for you!” from A Muse Studio Friends Fur-ever inside the card as shown. Adhere second Bubblegum Felt heart, using a small glue dot, inside card as shown.
A Muse Studio supplies used on this Valentine:
Stamps: A Muse Studio Friends Fur-ever SISQ012 and Sending My Love SHMM036
Paper: A Muse Studio Kraft PAKRAFT, Cocoa PAPS804, Sugar PAPS001 and Bermuda Petite Polka Dot PAPP601 Cardstock
Ink: A Muse Studio VersFine Onyx IVFP082
Accessories: A Muse Studio Bubblegum Felt EAFT203, Heart Trio Die Set TAD0015, White Signo Gel Pen MNSW001