Design one is decorated two ways using the Beary Cute Bundle. If you have lots of cards to make, I recommend doing the one bear design for all your cards. The Beary Cute Punch makes the process a little quicker.
I hope you enjoy the Kitchen Table Stamper Beary Christmas Stamp a Stack Class.
The Beary Christmas Stamp a Stack will be on the blog October 16th through October 17th. Optional class packets include:
- 12 – 6 x 6″ sheets of Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper.
- Card kits containing all the cardstock pieces you need for SEVEN cards – we die cut and punch lots for you.
- SEVEN Basic White envelopes
- 2/3 pack, that’s 60 pieces, Iridescent Pastel Gems
- 5 yards of Navy Bordered Ribbon
That’s all the consumable products you need to make your first SEVEN cool Christmas cards, with envelopes, and extra to play!
Kits are available while supplies last! Ground Advantage Shipping is included. You will have tracking information and up to $100 of insurance should you need it.
CLICK HERE to order your Beary Christmas Stamp a Stack Class Packet while supplies last.
Thank you for stopping by today! I will see you tomorrow with installment number two.