Hey Guys! Have you joined the Kitchen Table Stamper Craft Social yet? We are playing a new game this week and we would love to have you join us! CLICK HERE to check out the Kitchen Table Stamper Craft Social on Facebook.
Our new game is called FUN with PARTS and PIECES. The goal is to make three cards featuring the same stamp set using only the parts and pieces listed in the challenge. I really loved the process of making my three cards featuring the Tag Buffet stamp set
The rules for the game are pretty simple.
- Feature one stamp set, you can use others to support your design. I featured Tag Buffet stamp set and used the A Merry Hello stamp set for sentiments and the branch from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set in the background.
- Use only the cardstock and designer series paper pieces listed in the challenge thread. You can not add anymore paper pieces. I used Real Red, Old Olive and Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper from the retiring Medley.
- All three cards use the same designer series paper pattern and solid colors.
- You may cut the designer series paper and cardstock pieces and/or use both sides of the single designer series paper.
- Add any embellishments that you want to add. I love Red Rhinestones.
- Of course, use your Stampin’ Up! supplies. BONUS points this time if you use something about to retire from the Holiday Catalog.
- Share your cards in the Craft Social. We love to see your creativity.
I went live today on Facebook with my FUN with PARTS and PIECES challenge cards. You can check out how I played the challenge in the video below. I also made a project sheet for each of the cards, you can get those printable resources below.
Place any Stampin’ Up! order with me in the month of December and receive this bundle of Stampin’ Anonymous better than flat Feel Better tutorials!