Hey Guys! There are just two weeks to take advantage of the Merry Patterns special from Stampin’ Up! I made this pinterest inspired Merry Patterns Birthday Card Tutorial to show the versatility of this amazing EXCLUSIVE stamp set!
Merry Patters Special
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the order total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling).
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and Online Orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set.
Don’t forget Coffee and a Card tomorrow!
We are making this card at Coffee and a Card tomorrow! I open my Rolling Meadows, IL home studio every other Wednesday for drop in coffee and card making. Tomorrow, we will be making this festive birthday card from the Merry Patterns holiday stamp set. Drop in anytime between 10 am and noon.
All Chicago area adult paper crafters of any skill level are WELCOME, please bring a friend. Drop in when you want, make a card, have a warm beverage, leave when you are all done. This class is open house style and perfect for beginners!
This card project, your brand new 2017 Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog, and coffee, tea or cocoa is just $5. Your project and beverage are free with a $35 Stampin’ Up! order. Text or call (847)922-6795 if you plan on joining me tomorrow.
Not local, no worries! Enjoy this Stampin Up Labels to Love Halloween Card Tutorial and free project sheet.