It’s been one of those Life Happens, Coffee Helps kinda weeks. I need some craft therapy! A couple of little orders from Stampin’ Up arrived this week. I hope to spend Saturday in the office crafting! Next week I will share some of the creative goodness I come up with.
I hope you have some time for card making this weekend too. If you have some time, grab your Stampin Up supplies, get a copy of the Paper & Ink sketch, then make a card or two and share them with us over on the Kitchen Table Stamper Craft Social!
You can check out the Paper & Ink Sketches #1 through #5 on the Craft Social in the files section. I hope to see in the Kitchen Table Stamper Craft Social.
PROMOTIONS and CLASSES
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
Colorful Seasons Card Class
Did you know that you can now take my classes in person, To Go or online? For more information and to register, click HERE.