- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin is the answer! First time subscribers can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin now through June 10th and SAVE 25% on their June, July and August kits!
As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you will look forward to:
- An expertly-designed project
- All the supplies to complete the project, pre-cut and ready to go
- Step-by-step instructions
- Something new and different every month
Let’s craft together through my latest Paper Pumpkin kit, then if you still have questions, email me. No questions, ready to subscribe?
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE, be sure to use the code “STARTHERE”.
Shop the Stampin’ Up! Retirement Sale
Get the the Annual Catalog Retiring List (Excel) HERE
Click to download the Occasions Catalog Retiring List (Excel) HERE
Click to download the Retired List – includes both catalogs (Excel) HERE
Retiring Product PDF List HERE
Place a Stampin Up order HERE – use the host code: PWBWYQNN for a special thank you gift from me.
Current Kitchen Table Stamper Class:
Cool Treats Summer Cards Class
Did you know that you can now take my classes in person, To Go or online? For more information and to register, click HERE.